Powered by Blogger.

Sail Back To Manila!

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OMG. DOULOS IS COMING BACK TO MANILA. I emailed them a few days back, inquiring if they will be open to the public. I got a reply a few minutes ago, and here's what they said.

Hi Naomi
Yes, Doulos is on its way back by November 30 to December 23. (Closed Dec 10)

Book Fair opening hours:

Tuesday – Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Sunday & Monday: 2pm – 9pm
Closed on Monday Dec 10, 2007 only


Entrance fee: P10

Children under 16 are free of charge, but need to be accompanied by parents or guardians

Thank you for your interest, hope to see you onboard.

Regards
Sofie

OHMAYGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Must make tipid in time for Doulos. I don't care if I don't get that Starbucks planner. I LOVE YOU DOULOS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP