Powered by Blogger.

work schedule

>> Friday, November 10, 2006

so it's the cramming period of my work life. help me reach my target by PUSHING me to the limit of my brain power. i need to be able to write 10 pages of fun activities per hour on grammar. it would be easy to write boring exercises. the part of thinking of enjoyable activities are the ones that need thinking. i need the latter now until april.

10 pages per hour.

50 pages per day.

that's the target i need to meet. short-term muna, parang far-fetched yung long-term goal namin eh. the 10 pages an hour would make it sound more feasible than the bulk of pages we need to accomplish by april.

i start today. TIME STARTS.... NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP