Powered by Blogger.

ay ca ear populee

>> Friday, August 18, 2006

i cannot eat properly.

my wisdom tooth wants to get out badly, that it didn't care if it was ripping my gums. the gum that is covering the tooth is swollen and i even close my mouth fully or it will hurt. i was not able to enjoy my lunch of beef and onions because i was too busy figuring out a way to chew without using my teeth at the right part of my mouth.

while i was eating my snack slowly (tuna sandwich), i tasted something different. my gums bled. i had to stop eating or i might make it worse. rawr. i wanna eat!

i wonder how long will it take to fully emerge? i wouldn't mind another tooth, but i don't want it to hurt!

munch munch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP