Powered by Blogger.

hahaha. the sign that says "bored"

>> Friday, April 14, 2006

two, 2, dalawa

2 things found in your wallet
- pictures
- and a hundred-peso bill way back from marcos' reign. haha, feeling may pera.

2 films I'd watch over and over again:
- beauty and the beast, disney version!
- anna and the king. i've watched it, what, 15 times?

2 songs I can listen to again and again:
- i swear i'll give my life for you - miss saigon
- burn - nina feat. christian bautista

2 books I read from cover to cover:
- olive's ocean by henkes (aaaah!! i love the boookkk!! for writers ito mhen)
- the da vinci code. intriguing. interesting. da brown da man.

2 reasons to watch television:
- because you have nothing to do.
- because you want to see your celebrity crush? ewan.

2 places I'd want to visit 10 years from now:
- island hopping sa pinas!
- i wanna go back to banaue rice terraces

2 obsessions:
- internet
- books

2 favorite cartoon characters:
- number 3 sa kids next door
- frankie from fosters' home for imaginary friends

2 favorite girls name:
- daphne
- sarah

2 favorite guys name:
- samuel
- mike(but i'll not name my son mike. masyadong maraming mike sa mundo. ahah)

2 favorite foods:
- patola with miswa
- dinuguan

2 favorite snacks:
- oreos with milk
- nova

2 favorite websites:
- encantadiks
- albino games! haha, thanks to benny for the site. addict na ako sa tetris!

2 things you want to do:
- sleeeeeeeeeep
- play the piano

2 goals you want to accomplish:
- get a stable job! hahahaha
- buy my own car

2 favorite colors:
- blue
- pink! pink! pink!

2 favorite parts of the house
- bedroom
- study area

past and present

PRESENT SHAMPOO: guard. basta yung may menthol. kasi mainit. masarap sa ulo yung may menthol

PRESENT CRAVING: umm. starbucks? ahaha

PRESENT FAVORITE SONG: burn by nina feat. christian bautista

LAST FOOD U ATE: uhh. tinola

LAST SONG U SANG: di ko alam title eh. basta the song goes like this "iiyak mo lang ang lahat sa langit..."

LAST GIFT U RECEIVED? grad money from my tito. hehe aka shopping money

LAST GAME U ENJOYED PLAYING: tetris. online! sosyal, hindi na yung nasa parang cellphone na malaki. ahaha

LAST TIME U HAD UR HAIRCUT: can't remember. maybe last year?

LAST ALCOHOL U DRANK: uhh. red wine? na sobrang tapang?

PRESENT PET: wala!!! waaah. bili mo ko dog.

LAST BOOK YOU READ: just finished 'the da vinci code'.

LAST BIRTHDAY ATTENDED: ahhhmm.. birthday ko? ahahaha

LAST GIMIK/ OUTING? nung isang saturday. nanood kami ni jace kasama encantadiks at nanood ng 'moments of love'

LAST THING U DO BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP: go online. ahaha!!!

LAST THING U BOUGHT: marami eh. shades, sports towel, books!

LAST MALL U VISITED: sm fairview. tambayan ever.

LAST TIME U CRIED: uhhhhh.... nung dinaganan ako nila miyo, helga, quincy at ina!
kagabi

PRESENT PERSON U HATE: uhh. wala. yata.

LAST PERSON U TEXTED: siiii... uumm. ah! si edlyn.

LAST PERSON U TALKED TO: si geopet. inabot ng dalawang oras.

PRESENT CRUSH? si ano. hahahahaha!!!! hello. ahaha

PRESENT THOUGHTS: kelangan ko nang magoffline dahil, gigising pa kami ng 4 am. pero, i could go for another survey. why not.

true or false? OR!

I am a morning person - oh how true. inaabot ng umaga. hahaha! joke.

I am a perfectionist – minsan. pag alam kong kaya iperfect.

I am an only child – yes! true!

I am currently in my pajamas – false! shorts.

I am currently single - yehs! single and waiting? ahahaha

I am currently suffering from a brokenheart - ah.. hindi yan totoo.

I am okay at styling other people's hair - sure! as long as i'm permitted to shave off their hair. ahaha joke

I am left handed - wish ko lang. ambidextrous. gusto ko.

I am addicted to my friendster – pag wala nang magawa.

I am online 24/7, even as an away message - i could do that. pero kawawa naman computer ko.

I am very shy around the opposite gender - hahahaha! feeling shy. pacute. false!

I bite my nails – no, no, no. don't like laway fingers.

I can be paranoid at times – haha. yes. pero di ko pinapahalata. tinutulog ko nalang.

I currently regret something that I have said – yeah. tanga.

I like someone but I'm afraid to tell them – AHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHA!! (hinga) HAHAHHA!!

When I get mad I curse frequently - pinipigilan kong hindi magmura. bad yon!

I get mad frequently - ay. yan ang hindi. happy girl, i am.

I don't like anyone – ano ako? anti social?

I enjoy country music - ok lang. :)

I enjoy jazz music - sometimes.

I enjoy smoothies - as in the drink? yeah.

I enjoy talking on the phone - false. haha, kaya di ako bagay sa call center.

I have/had a hard time paying attention at school – it depends on the subject. pero pinipilit kong magpay attention.

I have a lot to learn - oo naman

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - ahaha! how true.

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person - ah hindi. i choose wisely.

I have all my grandparents – patay na yung nasa mother's side.

I have at least one sibling - only child nga eh!

I have been told that I am smart - pffft. di naman totoo na smart ako eh.

I have broken a bone - false! pero it would be cool to have those white stuff on your arm and let everyone sign their name on it.

I have Caller I.D. on my phone – cellphone. who doesn't?

I have bathed/showered with someone- oo. nung bata ako, yung mga sleepovers, lahat kaming magkakaibigan, nagsisiksikan sa banyo.

I have changed a diaper - true. challenge!

I have changed a lot over the past year - oo naman. kasama yon sa buhay.

I have done something illegal - actually. ahahaha

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color – i never dyed my hair.

I have had major/minor surgery – false.

I have killed another person - true! hahaha. joke. false. anubah.

I have had my hair cut within the last week – supposedly. pero hindi natuloy.

I have had the cops called on me – ahhhh. di pa.

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't - haha.yan ang hindi mangyayari. sana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP